Wednesday 4 April 2012

Blaaaaa!!!

Thought I would introduce you to a few tunes I am enjoying at the moment. I would like to have made a longer post but the new job and general busyness has put my blogging on a short hiatus. Still, have a listen to these gems in the meantime:



Scuba, Scuba, Scuba. My favourite, so atmospheric! From the latest album Personality:
Scuba - "Tulips"




I remember first hearing of Orphan101 about four years ago and definitely felt he had some resonance however I'll admit I forgot about poor old Orphan a little. Upon hearing some of his latest work though, I can safely say I shan't be forgetting him any time soon:
Orphan101 - "Souls Are Made"


Bop - "Impermanence" (Blood Pressure Remix)



I couldn't find a Youtube/Soundcloud link but been listening to Wagawaga a lot more again recently, check out the Midnight Sampler Album, though I prefer the Mrepsican Album - "Maytime Daytime Sun" is worth a listen also:
Wagawaga - "Western"

No comments:

Post a Comment